Pages

2010/12/30

2011 Summer Blockbusters

In my humble opinion, this next year may be one of the best movie summers in a long time.  Here are the movies that I am the most excited about (as well as a few that I may not be excited about, but add to the "blockbuster" summer that is to come):

1.  Thor

2.  Captain America
(No trailer released yet.)

3.  Green Lantern

4.  X-Men: First Class
(No trailer released yet.)

5.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (II)
(Can't find the trailer for part 2.)

6.  Cars 2

7.  Cowboys and Aliens

The following movies are those that I will probably see, but do not need to see them in the theaters.  The reason that they will assist in the blockbuster summer is that many, many other people will disagree about these.

8.  Transformers III

9.  The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (I)
(No trailer released yet.)

10.  Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

No comments: