Now, let me clear up front that I am hesitant to clearly declare that Heroes is the best show ever. Why? Because He-Man and the Masters of the Universe might actually be the best show ever. Heroes is, however, the best show in the past 350 years (minus the early to mid eighties obviously). At least in my highly relevant, worthwhile, educated, and carefully-thought-out and well-informed opinion. The show is what any natural comic book loving American should love. And if you don't like comic books, you should like those, and then you should like the show.I just got done watching the latest episode of Heroes and it was awesome. After a stellar first season, they followed up with a slow, boring second season, but Tim Kring is back on top of his game now. I would go in to details, but let me just say that it is worth watching.
The only downside about the show is that I now have to wait a few weeks before I can continue the series. Curse the show and its highly addictive plot. Oh well, like I said above, this blog is only for my idiotic ramblings that most people won't care about. Today, Heroes. Tomorrow, Senator Fran Drescher.
No comments:
Post a Comment